iCrowdNewswire Nov 21, 2020 9:36 AM ET
How to choose a good SEO agency for your business or website. When it comes to choosing a reputable company or agency to manage your company’s natural positioning (SEO), there is a right way and a wrong way to the hiring process. At Eskimoz agency, SEO Madrid agency, we offer you a small guide of what are the main aspects that you should take into account when choosing the services of an SEO company to optimize your website.
If SEO is important for your business, the choice of the company that you are going to hire to develop your SEO strategy will be crucial in obtaining results or not.
There are different mistakes that companies make when selecting the agency or company that develops their SEO.
Mistake 1: Using Google as a filter
The simplistic thinking that a good SEO company is good or bad based on its positioning in Google. Example: if I am looking for the best SEO Company in London, I only have to ask Google “best SEO Madrid” and surely the number one company will be displayed at the top. But alas, this is not real. Most good companies don’t need to rank in this ranking.
They have so much workload and are so incredibly busy that they don’t optimize their own website for new customers.
Many of the companies that rank in Google with “best SEO plus city name or best SEO plus region” are not the best. They are, in fact, the agencies that simply do not have any job and are concentrating all their energy on being the best positioned to try to get new clients, therefore, a Digital Marketing company that gives real examples of positioning to its clients, is the best agency option.
At Eskimoz, digital marketing agency, click here we give our clients month-by-month objectives and we have medium, small and large companies, which show that our web positioning strategy is ideal and with it you will find measurable and quantifiable results.
Mistake 2: trusting the “best” lists
Many people will search for “best SEO” or “best SEO consultants.” This is also a mistake. Don’t trust those types of lists. In most of them, you pay to appear.
Mistake 3: There are no “secrets”
Mistake number three believes that there is some secret that only some agencies have to develop good SEO. If you ask: “How do you do SEO?” and they answer: “I’m sorry, I can’t say it, and the agency is a secret.” This is a very, very bad sign.
Recommendations to choose a good SEO company:
- Make a list of objectives, such as: I want to do SEO because I want to reach many people interested in my product and that is why I need traffic from these specific groups. We are trying to increase revenue and drive new sales and SEO is a good channel. We try to increase leads, registrations to our website.
- Select the agency or company based on these objectives. Meet with those responsible and ask them: What process are you going to use to achieve our goals and why are you using these particular processes? What metrics do they report to know the results? What do they need me to provide? What results do they commit to? What reaction process does the agency have when things don’t work out?
- Price and structure of the contract. Good SEO agencies or companies have a month-to-month contract structure and have a certain stipulated period of time to meet objectives like digital PR with SEO. The best make an initial payment and then a certain monthly fee.
Steps to hire an SEO agency for your company
To finish, let’s see what would be the fundamental steps to find the SEO agency you need and establish a fruitful long-term collaboration:
- Define your needs. We have seen some general characteristics that define a good SEO agency, but from there, each case is different. There are specialized agencies in different sectors, in some specific aspects of SEO, in large or small companies … So it’s about doing a little research to see which one can best fit your brand.
- Be clear about what you want. A professional SEO agency will help you assess the situation and set specific goals, but it is always necessary to have a prior idea of what you are looking for. Why and why do you want to improve your positioning on Google?
- Search and compare. Finally, the time has come to choose your SEO agency. In addition to the aspects that we have already discussed, I recommend that you take a look at the opinions of other professionals and do not hesitate to call the candidates on your “shortlist” to see how they communicate and what kind of solutions they offer you. If all goes well, your SEO agency will be your ally for many years, so don’t rush!